Grails Activiti Plugin 5.0.beta2 Released
I would like to announce the Grails Activiti Plugin 5.0.beta2 Released.
Grails Activiti Plugin is created to integrate Activiti BPM Suite and workflow system to Grails Framework.
With the Grails Activiti Plugin, workflow application can be created at your fingertips!
* Update Activiti's jar files and examples to 5.0.beta2. The Activiti's examples change to JUnit4 style from JUnit3.
* 3 Task Lists: My Tasks, Unassigned Tasks and All Tasks
* Scaffolding: Activiti Controller and CRUD Views Generation
* Grails Activiti API
* Vacation Request Sample Application
* Support Activiti's Process Engine to make use of Grails's dataSource and transactionManager
* Support Auto Resource Deployment for updated resources upon process engine initialization and when the application is running.
* Major updates and expansions of project documentation
There are some pending issues for the plugin. If you face some problems, please check out the Known Issues section of project documentation at http://code.google.com/p/grails-activiti-plugin/#Known_Issues prior to report the issue.
Find Out More:
* Project Site and Documentation: http://code.google.com/p/grails-activiti-plugin/
* Support: http://code.google.com/p/grails-activiti-plugin/issues/list
* Discussion Forum: http://groups.google.com/group/grails-activiti-plugin
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)